- Fall is for planting! September and October are ideal months to plant everything except frost tender plants.
- This is the ideal time to plant cool season annual color to last through winter: primroses, pansies, Iceland poppies, snapdragons, paludosum daisy, alyssum, calendula....
- An abundant selection of spring flowering bulbs arrive in September and are here until they sell out. Shop early for best selection: Daffodil, Narcissus, Tulip, Hyacinth, Paperwhites, Iris, Ranunculus, Anemone, Freesia, Calla Lily....
- Mums are a fall favorite and we carry loads of them in 4" and 1 gal. containers.
- Look for bronze foliage from grasses and heucheras to compliment fall flowering arrangements and container plantings.
- Vegetable starts for cool season vegetables are in great supply. Begin planting cool weather vegetables; peas, beets, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, kale, chard, radishes, spinach, lettuces, arugula, Asian greens...
- Seed sowing continues for the fall/ winter vegetable garden. Many great varieties available.
- Onion sets arrive in September for fall planting. Choose Red, yellow or white.
- Pumpkins, pumpkins and more pumpkins!!! We grow our own pumpkins that you will find displayed throughout the garden center.
- The gift shop is full of great new items for fall and Halloween decorating.